AMA is always looking for intelligent motivated individuals, if you are interested in pursuing a career with AMA in an area not currently advertised please submit your resume to: Careers
Analytical Mechanics Associates, Inc., (AMA) is proud of our customer relationships, our diverse and dynamic work environment, and our employees' career satisfaction. AMA is a small business specializing in aerospace engineering, business analytics, information technology, and visualization solutions. AMA combines the best of engineering and mathematics capabilities with the latest in information technologies and visualization to build creative solutions. Headquartered in Hampton, VA, AMA has operations in Huntsville, AL; Dallas and Houston, TX; Denver, CO; Santa Clara and Mountain View, CA; New Orleans, LA; and Hancock County, MS. We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, including paid personal leave and holidays, salary deferrals into a 401(k) matching plan with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, a short/long term disability plan, medical, dental, vision insurance and annual bonuses. Our website describes our corporate values and how they apply to the professional success and growth of our employees.
This position is for a full-time Live Television Specialist/Video Producer to work onsite at Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Required to configure, validate and operate video production and broadcasting equipment to produce live television and multimedia products.
- Coordinate video signal transmission, switching, and routing to broadcast and production destinations.
- Able to direct and produce live televised events, coordinating with media clients before and during events.
- Able to oversee video project from conception to completion. Able to consult with customer to develop video concept, provide storyboards for telling stories using video and still photography, video and audio editing, web design, graphic arts and animation, scriptwriting and interactive media.
- Must be able to utilize modern video production techniques, applying a significant amount of creativity and judgement.
Incumbent will work under various conditions, including in the studio, production control room, remote field locations, and in other NASA field center locations. Additionally, will work in a team environment within NASA Media Production Services: videographers, video producers, graphic artists, video editors, live television producers, television engineers and audio engineers. Must be able to work autonomously, identifying project requirements, plan and coordinate resources, execute and deliver products within a deadline.
- Must be willing to work on weekends, holidays and outside of normal business hours.
- Must be able to pass a National Agency Check (NAC) security clearance.
- Must communicate in a friendly and professional manner with NASA personnel, follow government protocol standards, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work well with customers, management and fellow employees at all levels in a team environment.
- Adherence to quality control, safety, operations, administrative and security procedures including reporting will be required.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in live television, multimedia production or related field from an accredited University or Technical Institute, or 4 years experience in related field.
- Experienced working in Windows networked environments and with Microsoft Office products.
- Experienced with Digital Non-Linear Editing systems, and specifically with Adobe Premiere.
- Familiar with Dalet Media Asset Management System, or other similar MAMs.
- Experienced with professional broadcast video switchers, such as Grass Valley or Ross.
- Experienced and knowledgeable with digital video formats.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experienced in Social Media outlets and applicable delivery formats.
AMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. U.S. Citizenship is required for the advertised position.